Terms & Conditions
2. The Seller reserves the right to unilaterally change any information published at www.diki.lv at any time, including - conditions of use, product descriptions, prices, offers, leasing and delivery conditions. The changes take effect from the moment of publication on www.diki.lv.
3. The purpose of processing the information (including data of natural persons) entered on the website www.diki.lv is to provide the services specified therein and to provide assistance during the use of www.diki.lv.
4. When making an online purchase at www.diki.lv, in accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (hereinafter - PTAL), a Distance Agreement is concluded between the buyer and the seller.
4.1. The distance agreement enters into force from the moment when the Buyer has placed the order using means of distance communication and has received confirmation from the Seller about the order made by means of distance communication, as well as has received confirmation from the Seller about the order by e-mail. The contract is valid until its execution - transfer of the order to the buyer. The distance agreement applies to purchases made online at www.diki.lv.
4.2. Distance contract and right of withdrawal rules and withdrawal form.
5. It is possible to place orders independently at www.diki.lv, by e-mail - [email protected], by calling +371 28343727.
6. Prices on the website www.diki.lv are indicated with VAT, excluding delivery costs. Product price - daily price and promotion price may differ www.diki.lv.
7. The order can be placed by both registered and unregistered users, during the registration process it is necessary to indicate the e-mail address and telephone number so that the customer can be informed about the order process, send an invoice / bill of lading and other documentation.
8. When placing an order, according to the chosen delivery method, you can choose one of the payment methods:
8.1. To receive an order at one of the Latvian Post offices, at the Omniva parcel terminal, at the DPD parcel booth or at one of the Circle K petrol stations - only a transfer.
9. Before using the product, please read the instructions for use carefully and use the product only in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, in accordance with the product's characteristics and intended use. In case the instruction is missing, please contact by e-mail: [email protected], tel +371 28343727
10. Warranty service will be performed in accordance with PTAL norms. To receive warranty service, please follow the manufacturer's and seller's warranty terms.
11. The norms specified in the PTAL do not apply in cases when the product is purchased by a legal entity.
12. Informative and pop-up banners on the website are used to inform customers about additional benefits and promotions. Subject to the consent of the recipient: e-mail, SMS and other information channels.
12.1. By registering or making purchases on the website www.diki.lv, the customer has the opportunity to agree and receive free of charge information from the online store www.diki.lv about special offers by e-mail and SMS, as well as to obtain the right to participate in various promotions, lotteries and projects. are performed on the initiative of SIA "DIĶE".
12.2. You can revoke your consent to receive news and offers by SMS and e-mail using the field “Unsubscribe from receiving news and special offers at www.diki.lv” indicated at the end of the e-mail - changes in the data system take place within 24 hours.
12.3. If you are a registered user of www.diki.lv, you can delete your profile using the functionality available in the profile.
13. It is possible to leave a review about the product and view reviews and ratings of the product that have been left by other customers. Product reviews can be left by registered users. By sending a review, the customer agrees that the review will be published with the product. Please note that gross, false, offensive reviews will not be published.
14. It is possible to ask a question next to the description of each product. It can be sent by both registered and unregistered customers. The answer will be published to the question about the product, as well as sent to the specified e-mail address. By adding an email address to the question, the customer agrees that the email address will be used to communicate with the customer.
15. SIA "DIĶE" reserves the right not to fulfill and cancel the buyer's order, if it is not possible to contact the customer by the specified telephone number or e-mail.
16. Procedure for review of complaints and out-of-court disputes:
16.1. Complaints and claims related to the quality, delivery, service and servicing of goods, please send by mail to the legal address of SIA "DIĶE" , or electronically to e-mail: [email protected]
16.2. The complaint will be considered within 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint and a response will be sent to the specified contact address.
16.3. If the complaint is found to be unfounded and you do not agree with the recognition of the complaint as unfounded, you have the right to use the alternative dispute resolution options specified in regulatory enactments.
16.4. Information on out-of-court dispute resolution options and out-of-court dispute resolution:
Information about the dispute resolution process: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/stridu-risinasanas-process
Information on the out-of-court consumer dispute resolution database: www.ptac.gov.lv/lv/content/arpustiesas-pateretaju-stridu-risinataju-datubaze
Online Dispute Resolution (SIT) Information: If there is a problem with a product purchased online, the customer can use the SIT platform to submit a complaint to an independent dispute resolution body. Links to the SIT platform: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
17. In cases if you have noticed an error or inaccuracy in the product description, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
23. In cases if you want to leave a feedback, a complaint recommendation to the store management, please contact us at [email protected].